"Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation."
- Walter Cronkite (via feellng)
"Sleep is good, he said, And books are better."
- George R.R. Martin (via feellng)
"Don’t kiss me if you’re afraid of thunder. My life is a storm."
- Anita Krizzan (via quotethat)
"If you leave, please stay gone"
- (via dasaix)
(Source: barefootcoyotechild, via dasaix)
"And suddenly, we were strangers again."
- Six Word Story (via hefuckin)
(Source: diamondry, via negro-pleaase)
“youre always on your computer” well ur always on my nerves
"and uh yeah"
- every student at the end of their presentation (via sassykardashian)
(Source: versacesquad, via negro-pleaase)
the sun’s pretty hot… id fuck it